Staff at Ink Works have worked with a variety of individuals and organizations — small business and large, private and public, commercial and non-profit, and government.
No matter what the project is or who the client, one thing remains the same: we provide craftsmanship quality. Your projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Ink Works' recent projects include:
- Book design: We're working with a physician and massage therapist on design for for their new book on combining traditional and alternative health care practices.
- Book design: Working with a management coaching consultant to produce interior page and cover design for the first book in a series about the art of management coaching.
- Site maintenance and marketing: Web site maintenance, graphic design, and marketing support services for Washington Research Associates. WRA owns a suite of Web sites, one of which is ranked number one among the top search engines. Updating the design improves usability; implementing the latest CSS coding techniques improves conformance to Web standards, and solidifies their number one ranking.
- Web design: Updating a highly trafficked Web site, working with CSS, Python, and PHP. The project will make the site more dynamic, give the archives a unique identity, and give visitors a sense of what the site has to offer aside from the archives.
- Web design and marketing: Ink Works is pleased to announce the completion of the MaxSpeak blog and Web site. Visit the site or the blog.
- Publication and Web design: Business identity system, professional Web site, and blog for an information security consultant (in development).
- Illustration: Illustration work for a holiday greeting card. The card has been designed for a freelance editor who specializes in books about wildlife and the environment. You can see the initial stages of the project here (a .PDF download). Ann S. is a magnificent artist from Finland who specializes in scientific illustration, but also works in a variety of illustratation areas (in development).
- Business identity system design: Web design, logo design, stationery, and forms for an automotive services company.
- Marketing support services for a boutique hosting services company.
- Web and blog design: A large-scale redesign of an economist's Web site and blog. The project verifies and improves the usability, readability and eye appeal of a highly trafficked Web presence. Additionally, we're working with CSS coding and the latest Web standards to ensure the site has a consistent look and can be accessed by a wide variety of browsers.
- Web and graphic design: Business identity system and professional Web site design for a custom metals fabrication and welding.